30 Days, 30 Things

1. What are your middle names? Mine is Denise and his is Graham
2. How long have you been together? 3 years total this Mother’s Day
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? about 9 months
4. Who asked who out? Matt asked me out
5. How old are each of you? I'm 28 and he is 30
6. Did you go to the same school? Nope, he went to Rolla and I went to UH (Go Coogs!)
7. Are you from the same home town? Nope, he's from St. Louis, MO and I am from Pearland, TX
8. Who is the smartest? He is, for sure.
9. Who majored in what? I majored in Psychology, and he majored in Geophysics; My minor was Business Management and his was Applied Math (and I had to ask him since I can’t say ROCKS!)
10. Who is the most sensitive? Me, definitely.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Until recently, Canada for our amazing engagement vacation but I am pretty sure the BVI is further.
12. Who has the worst temper? Me; I don’t think Matt knows what temper means.
13. How many children do you want? One MAYBE two. Depends how the first one goes.
14. Who does the cooking? We both do.
15. Who is more social? Me!
16. Who is the neat freak? Neither of us are "neat freaks." But if this question asked who is an organizing freak, that would be me for sure.
17. Who is the most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.
18. Who wakes up earlier? I think I can count on one hand how many times I have actually woke up before Matt. I don’t think I would get past my first finger though.
19. Where was your first date? Our first official date was at Chatters Café & Bistro on S. Heights Blvd, 3 years ago Mother’s Day. I can remember that whole day so vividly, I was so “flipping” happy!
20. Who has the bigger family? We both have small families, I think we are tied on this one.
21. Do you get flowers often? Not really, but maybe that can change???
22. How do you spend the holidays? We alternate between his side and my side.
23. Who is more jealous? Neither of us are the jealous type, but I joke with Matt often about the hotties at his work.
24. How long did it take to get serious? A few months, we took things slow. Sometimes slower than I would have liked but it all worked out! I mean, he was only my #1 for at least 4 months before we actually started dating.
25. Who eats more? Hmmm, I guess we eat about the same.
26. What do you do for a living? He is a geophysicist at Anadarko and I work in real estate services as a project manager at KBR.
27. Who does the laundry? I do the laundry, that is one of my chores.
28. Who's better with the computer? He is absolutely!
29. Who drives when you are together? Usually he does, Matt thinks I tailgate. I almost gave him a heart attack when we first started dating. I think I have gotten better though. Honey, what do you think?
30. What is your song? "Wedding Dress" by Matt Nathanson

3 Comments:
I love #24 - I feel like you wrote that one for me :)
What a fabulous photo of you two!
love, love, love that wedding picture! exquisite!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home