Morris Family Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Here and There

So things have been quite busy that past couple of weeks. Let me update you!

I participated in the March of Dimes walk with KBR on April 25th. I love doing this every year. It is for such a great cause and it is amazing to see how many people in Houston participate. And better yet, you can beat the 5 mile walk for exercise. Here is a picture of Janna and I at the KBR tent.



The next weekend, we had the Derricks and Diamonds Tournament in League City benefiting Texas Children's Hospital. We had a 1-3 record for the tournament, but we still had a great time. Maybe we had too many adult beverages on Saturday.



On May 7, we celebrated my best friend Jessica's birthday! We went to Raku for dinner in midtown. Very yummy, but beware the menu portion size can be misleading! It was a good thing Matt and I weren't that hungry. All fun nonetheless!



Last but not least... On May 6, I took one of the hardest tests ever. I sat for my PMP certification. I took all 4 hours to complete. The moment I hit submit, I thought I was going to throw up but luckily it came back with CONGRATULATIONS, you passed! It was the best feeling ever. I thought I was going to cry. Instead, I went to the closest Chick-fil-a for my long overdue lunch and got a pedicure. YAY me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home